Sunday, September 6, 2009

New In Shops Post: Barry M Blushers and Self-Challenge

Barry M finally has blushers. I always thought they weren't making any because they expected you to use that damn dazzle dust as a generic coloured powder for just everything. They're priced at £4.50 each, like the dazzle dusts and much cheaper than their bronzer (which is supposed to be similar to Nars Laguna, I have neither so I can't talk about that). They're available in six colours, all of which look really bright on their website. Barry M stuff is generally good and well-pigmented so I have great hopes for these blushers. I haven't seen them in my local Superdrug yet but I'll update you when I do. I kind of like the look of the raspberry one and will be trying it out when I see it.

I'm wearing that Barry M red lipstick again today. I've decided to face my fear and wear red lipstick for the whole of next week. This will also prompt me to use red lipstick in different looks, not just with neutral eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you!!! Didn't know about these. Brilliant. I'm very curious about them now....

    ReplyDelete